- an incorporated not-for-profit society
- a University of Calgary student club
- 100% volunteer run
- community bicycle shop with tools and knowledge to teach you how to fix your bike
We attempt to realize our goals and mission through the services we offer. Our key service is our Bicycle Repair and Educational Centre. The space differs from a conventional repair shop, in that the workspaces and tools are open for use by any of our members. We do not provide repairs but instead empower our members with the ability to repair their bikes themselves. A knowledgeable volunteer will be on hand to guide you through most any process if needed and we try to keep a full array of tools and literature to give you the best possible chance of completing even the most challenging of tasks.
In short, no matter if you're a certified bicycle mechanic or don't know how to put air on your tires; we aim to give you all of the tools and knowledge you need to solve your issues and continue riding.Please read our services section to find out more about all of the services currently offered.
- Empower people through knowledge
- Increase accessibility to ride bicycles.
- Decrease the University of Calgary's CO2 emissions
To foster community through promotion of environmental sustainability and healthy lifestyles.
Riding a bike is viable for everyone within the campus community.