If you are interested in any of these executive positions or just volunteering on a regular basis, email your resume to INFO@BIKEROOT.CA
- Manage and assist executive team to ensure Bike Root’s mission is fulfilled
- VP Communications
- Communicate with members and volunteers
- Act as representative for Sustainability Clubs Alliance
- Develop marketing strategy and create content for online presence
- VP Finance
- Develop and manage finances of the club
- Create a fundraising plan
- VP Outreach
- Learn about how to work with stakeholders in the community.
- Develop relationships with on and off campus clubs and organizations
- VP Events
- Work with VP Outreach to make connections and plan events with outside organizations – Ski Waxing with U of C Ski Club, Group bike rides with The Bike Share, Bike Valet at Calgary folk music festival and more!
- Host awesome events – Bike sale in spring!