Celebrate your passion for Cycling at these events!
Cyclepalooza is a community-driven, do-it-yourself bicycle festival held every summer in Calgary. Cyclepalooza brings people together through cycling for fun and transportation. The festival runs from July 1st to July 10th but they have events running all year round!
- is a week-long event during Canadian Environment Week (June 5- 11, 2016)
- is a friendly competition between Canadian cities and workplaces
- encourages Canadians to leave their cars at home
- rewards walking, cycling, carpooling/ride-sharing, taking transit and telecommuting
- celebrates active and sustainable transportation
- is locally hosted by City Coordinators who support workplaces
Winter Cycling Fair
- The University of Calgary’s Office of Sustainability hosts a winter cycling fair in October. Bringing local shops, distributors and reps into one place to showcase and educate on winter cycling in YYC
- connect with their office at firstname.lastname@example.org